UriGard is a unique, one of a kind disposable floor mat designed to address the problems and reduce the costs associated with urine splash and drips in restrooms.
Foamy Q & A is a ready-to-use, acid-based disinfectant with special foaming action that makes quick work of cleaning showers, restrooms, locker rooms and other areas.
Mark likes it because it practically does the work for you. Just spray the foam on & let it set for a bit. Minor scrubbing involved. Then spray it off with water.
1. Start by placing wet floor signs and putting on personal protective equipment, such as gloves and safety glasses.
2. Remove any excess liquid and/or solids.
3. Apply water, then the proper chemical to the spot.
4. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
5. Using the blunt edge of a scraping tool, gently agitate moving towards the center of the spot.
6. Ether blot with a clean white towel or extract with a hand extractor. Do not rub the spot! (Repeat steps 3-6 if necessary)
7. It is always a good idea to rinse the area with clean water when complete. This will help stop re-staining from chemical residue.
8. Use a hand extractor to pull remaining liquid from the carpet. You can also use a clean, dry white towel to blot as much liquid up from the carpet as possible.
Check out our videos and training charts!See Videos See Charts & Logs
Various toppings: Sliced jalapenos, sliced avocados, sour cream, tortilla strips, shredded monterey jack cheese
1. Add chicken breasts to bottom of slow cooker, top with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Top with diced onion, minced garlic, great Northern beans, green chiles, corn, chicken broth and cilantro. Stir.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
4. Remove chicken to large mixing bowl, shred, then return to slow cooker.
5. Add cream cheese and half and half, stir, then cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes, or until chili is creamy and slightly thickened.
6. Stir well and serve with desired toppings.
Thank you Chunky Chef! Click Here to see more great recipes from her site!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
Tuesday, Sam and Peter went to a restaurant to eat lunch. After eating lunch, they paid the bill. But Sam and Peter did not pay the bill, so who did?
Think you know the answer?
See the bottom of January's newsletter.
Jan 1 Happy New Year!
Jan 21 Martin Luther King Jr Day
Toilet paper is a great example.
Call your Sales Rep or call 815-547-3737 for ice melter pricing and delivery!
New Hampshire started using granular sodium chloride on an experimental basis to de-ice roads in 1938. By the winter of 1941- 1942, a total of 5,000 tons of salt was spread on highways nationwide. Today, it’s up to almost 20 million tons!
We are here to reduce your workload, so if you have a question...ASK IT!
It's EASY! You can choose from everything you currently order from HDi, plus thousands more great items! Give us a call to set up a username and password. You can also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.CLICK HERE to see our online catalog!
Answer to January's Newsletter riddle: Their friend Tuesday paid.